4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Life/Business/Career Coaching Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and mentoring services provided by The DrStem Empowerment Academy Coaches, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc Staff (“the coach”), to any individual or organization (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by The DrStem Empowerment Academy Coaches, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc Staff for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers life coaching, personal coaching, personal development, trauma recovery, executive coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring, training or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
In the spirit of good practice, when you are purchasing coaching services from The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc, we ask you to confirm that you have read and agreed to each statement below and that you wish to proceed.
All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by us, The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc, as well as information on our websites (www.drstemmie.com; www.drstemspeaks.com) are meant to help you work through learn new ways of coping, business, life career skills to help you move forward into happiness, well-being and abundance. Coaching is not a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care.
The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers life coaching, business coaching and personal coaching, but it also extends to training, executive coaching, and business coaching for clients.
The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc, Companies are continually striving to ensure the standard of service they provide to its clients remain excellent. At the end of the coaching process, or series of coaching sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form.
In committing to life coaching with me, you acknowledge the following:
- You understand that the coaching services you will be receiving from your Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any mental health or medical conditions. You also understand that your Coach is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional, an assessment will be conducted to determine the services you will be receiving.
- You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your well-being during your coaching sessions and subsequently, including your choices and decisions.
- You understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and you will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- You understand that all comments and ideas offered by your Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding you in achieving the defined goals you create with your Coach. You have the ability to give your informed consent, and hereby give such consent to your coach to assist you in achieving such goals and understand that results are not guaranteed.
- You understand that to the extent our work together involves personal development, career or business, your Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to trauma recovery, personal introspection, increased personal happiness, career progression, profitability and/or business success.
You understand that your Coach will protect your information as confidential unless you state otherwise in writing. If you report child abuse, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm yourself or someone else, you understand that necessary actions may be taken and your confidentiality agreement may be limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if your Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, he will do so to the extent the law requires.
You understand that the use of technology is not always secure, and you accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, zoom, WhatsApp, Skype and any other technology.
You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge your Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of acts or omissions by yourself or by your Coach as a result of the advice given by your Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement.
You further declare and represent that no promise, inducement, or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to you to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind your heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
Terms & Conditions
The coaching schedule will be arranged between the Coach and the client and can be booked up to 3 months in advance. The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc, staff and coaches will recommend the frequency of coaching sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the coaching journey by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
Where no specific number is agreed sessions will be provided on a session-by-session basis.
In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc, agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Where any client is unhappy with any of the terms and conditions, they can contact The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc to discuss any concerns and see if they can be resolved before the first coaching session. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Format of Sessions
Sessions are by phone either via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime audio, WhatsApp audio or by telephone direct. In all cases the client is responsible for calling the coach. The coach is open to other formats by mutual agreement. The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc, Staff and Coaches are responsible for ensuring that they are available for consultation at agreed times.
The length of each session set by the client at the time of booking on the appointment booking platform and paid for accordingly at the time of booking. Sessions may over-run by mutual agreement and paid for retrospectively, but only if the Coach has no commitments immediately following the session.
The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc, ‘s current fees are stipulated on the website and made clear at the time of booking. The Organizations reserve the right to change these from time to time. Any payments for sessions, memberships paid in advance are honored even if prices have risen between the point of booking and the time of session.
Dates and Times of Sessions
The date and time of the first session and any subsequent session will be registered on the online agenda (“Acuity Scheduling” or www.drstemmie.com) maintained on the website or link send by the coaches. The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc to maintain availability to match that presented by the website, and to honor the sessions booked through the “Acuity Scheduling” or www.drstemmie.com online bookings platform.
Sessions can only be rearranged in accordance with the section in these terms and conditions headed “Rearranging Sessions”.
Fees can be paid online by debit or credit card, or by PayPal, using the “Stripe” payments gateway linked to the “Acuity Scheduling” or www.drstemmie.com bookings platform. Alternatively, payments by standing order or by bank transfer may be made by mutual agreement.
Receipts and/or invoices are available, and where receipts are requested by the client, they will be sent by e-mail..
Fees are payable in advance of each coaching session unless otherwise agreed (Business Coaching may allow for payment on receipt of invoice). Where payment has not been received by The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc, or agreed in advance of a coaching session or training The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc, is not obliged to provide the session.
Where payment is required on receipt of invoice rather than in advance, a charge may be levied for late payment.
The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these items of ‘homework’, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes.
The client may contact The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc by phone or e-mail between sessions to seek clarification regarding anything arising from a coaching session or for administrative purposes (e.g. where a client needs to rearrange a coaching session or make a payment). Additional coaching can also be provided between sessions but there will be an additional charge for this. The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
If a client needs to rearrange a coaching session, they should provide at least 48 hours notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused coaching sessions unless 48 hours notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc may need to rearrange a coaching session. In those instances, he will also give the client 48 hours’ notice where practical.
Where a client pays for a session or sessions in advance, they must have the coaching session(s) that they have paid for within 6 months of the payment or their fee is forfeited.
Personal information or business information supplied by clients in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law or where action might be necessary to prevent harm to the client or someone else.
In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behavior by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc where practicable and will be refunded any advance payments made for coaching sessions not yet provided.
The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc will seek to enable the client to improve their quality of life or level of business success and to achieve their desired outcomes. Remarkable results can be achieved where clients follow a clear plan in a committed way. However, the client has sole responsibility for taking important decisions in their life or business. The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in trauma recovery, quality of life, career or business or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
Variation of Terms & Conditions
Where an Initial Number of Sessions is agreed, any changes to these terms and conditions intended to take effect prior to the conclusion of those Initial Number of Sessions will only have effect if agreed by both The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc and the client and confirmed by The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc in writing by email or letter. In other cases, The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc may change any of these terms or conditions including the Per Session Fee by giving the client one week’s notice in writing by letter or e-mail of the change(s). If following receipt of such notification of change, the client no longer wishes to proceed with further coaching sessions, they may withdraw from the service immediately by giving notice in writing by email or letter and they will then be entitled to a full refund of any fees paid in advance for coaching sessions not yet provided. Such notice will be effective on receipt by The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc.
This contract is governed by the law of the United States whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute, disagreement, proceedings or legal claim of any nature relating to the service provided or the contract.
Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by writing to The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc[at]The DrStem Empowerment Academy, Global Training, Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2020